Want to know more about UNC Charlotte's Graduate Certificate in Translating? Interested in Latin American Studies or a Master's in Spanish? Join us for the Annual Open House hosted by the Department of Languages and Culture Studies. The Open House will be the first of several events hosted by the Department of Languages and Culture Studies to mark its Celebration of International Translation Day on Friday, September 27, 2019.
We will share information on the following programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Translating: French, German, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish
- Latin American Studies and Spanish Dual Master's Program
- Spanish Master's Program
When - Friday, September 27, 2019, at 09:15-10:00
Where - College of Education Building - Room 434 (COED 434)
Who - This Open House is for students interested in pursuing graduate education in their senior year or once they receive their baccalaureate degree.
- You may obtain the Graduate Certificate in Translating in the language/s (French, German, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish) of your choice by completing four (4) graduate courses.
- The Latin American Studies and Spanish Dual Master's Program can be completed by taking 45 graduate credits. This program saves you 15 credits.
- If you are eligible for Early Entry to any of the graduate programs listed above, your graduate courses may double-count towards your undergraduate degree. It's like taking four courses (12 credits) for free.
Come to the Open House or contact Dr. Godev (see below) or both:
Tel: (704) 687 8486 | email@example.com