- M.A. in Spanish Language Literature and Culture, University of North Carolina at Charlotte (2019)
- B.S. in Business Administration-Accounting, New Jersey City University (2010)
- B.A. in Spanish, New Jersey City University (2010)
- SPAN 1201: Elementary Spanish I (50% online)
- SPAN 1202: Elementary Spanish II (50% online)
- SPAN 1101: Elementary Spanish I
- SPAN 1102: Elementary Spanish II
Spanish as a Second Language, Advanced Grammar, Spanish for Business, Spanish language and Culture for Heritage Speakers, Latin American Literature.
Second language acquisition, language teaching methodology, corporate language teaching, Spanish in the US, bilingualism, Spanish heritage speakers, Spanglish.