Grade Replacement


Undergraduate students may replace up to two (2) courses (maximum of 8 hours) for grade replacement. Both grades will be reflected on their  transcript. However, the higher of the two grades will be used in the calculation of the GPA. 

  • This policy applied to courses first taken in Fall 2007 and thereafter 

  • A Grade Replacement request must be submitted if a student wishes to replace the grade on a course for which a Repeat Override has been issued.

  • After registering for the course, students must submit a Grade Replacement request through by the deadline published in the Academic Calendar.


View this Grade Replacement video for step-by-step instructions on how to submit a request.